About Us / Our Approach.
Riches Consulting was established in 1994 by Janice Riches, whose early career was in the IT industry. She was trained in executive search and selection by Coopers & Lybrand, for whose clients she conducted a number of senior resourcing assignments in general management, IT, finance and HR.
The aim with Riches Consulting was to bring blue chip consulting experience into a smaller business that could maintain best practice standards, but at the same time exceed service expectations with a more personal touch.
We deliver to our clients by:
- Challenging assumptions;
- Getting behind the current and future business to see where advantages can be brought through by the role under discussion, especially with the use of technology;
- Taking into account the human and political factors in your business;
- Matching the candidate’s style and personality to ensure culture fit;
- Ensuring the brief is realised, by supplying an excellent quality shortlist from which to choose your candidate.
- Coaching the client through the recruiting process;
- Managing expectations for the business / IT relationship;
- Where relevant, a thorough working knowledge of latest digital trends and direction;
- Devising bespoke recruitment strategy;
- Best practice recruitment processes leading to a track record that is above industry standards for success;
- Constructive collaborative relationships with the client and candidates.
… and the additional benefits of:
- Board level recruiting for over 20 years;
- Our trusted circle of contacts with access to comprehensive and up to date market information; they include specialists in IT and digital technology, Human Resources strategy, reward consultancy, employment law, business and accountancy services, and senior mentoring.